1. The operators of the site and / or those acting on its behalf take the usual precautions to maintain the confidentiality of the information as much as possible.
2. The user’s personal details (e-mail and / or mobile number only) will be stored at the user’s request on the site for direct mail. For removal, please contact customer service in writing at email@example.com. The removal will take about 14 working days, from the date of receipt of the referral.
3. In order to protect the confidentiality of the information, the site operators operate through an e-commerce protocol that is used to encrypt data from the moment it is received in the system until it is transferred to the site system. And will be emphasized; The credit card details of the users who perform transactions on the site are not stored at all in the systems of the site operators because it uses an external company to clear the credit cards.
4. It is clarified that since this is an online activity, the website operators cannot guarantee complete immunity from intrusion into its computers or the disclosure of information stored by illegal operators and therefore, if a third party manages to penetrate information stored by the website operators and / or misuse it, the user will have no claim, claim or demand against the site operators.
5. In cases of force majeure, the site operators will not be liable for any damage of any kind, indirect or direct caused to the user or anyone on his behalf, if any information provided is lost or reaches a hostile party and / or used without permission.
6. The operators of the site undertake not to use the details of the users registered on the site but only for the purposes of operating the site and in order to enable the purchase to be made on the site, and also, for the purpose of maintaining contact with the user.
7. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the site operators shall be entitled to transfer a user’s personal details to a third party in cases where the user has committed an act or omission that harms and / or may harm the site operators and / or any third parties, the user has used the site Illegal act, if the site operators receive a court order instructing it to provide the user’s details to a third party as well as in any dispute or legal proceeding.
8. In addition, the site operators may use the user’s personal details, without identifying the specific user, for the purpose of analyzing statistical information and presenting and / or passing it on to other parties.
10. The site will not make any use of the information without the customer’s permission unless required by law or to prevent misuse.
11. The operators of the website attach paramount importance to the security of LIFT ME customer information. All information received on the website, is for the exclusive use of the website to document customer purchases and for the benefit Future promotions (subject to customer consent to be included in the site’s mailing list).
12. The operators of the site take reasonable precautions to maintain, as far as possible, the confidentiality of the information. The site implements systems and procedures for information security using advanced technological and organizational security measures stored in order to reduce unwanted intrusion into it, accidental or deliberate exploitation, loss and destruction.
13. However, it is clarified that the actions taken by the operators of the information security site do not provide complete protection. In light of the above, the operators of the site do not guarantee that the information and everything contained in the site and the services provided on it, are immune from unauthorized access to them and it cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not gain access to information provided and / or collected in relation to users. Therefore, the operators of the site recommend that users carefully take their information over the Internet in general and before submitting such information to the site, the benefits and risks involved in transmitting such information should be considered.
14. The site operators will not be liable in the event of intrusion or hacking and / or resulting from force majeure. And the site will not be liable for any damage of any kind, indirect or direct, caused to its users and / or anyone on their behalf with this information will be lost or if it is used unauthorized.